Our website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our subsidiary companies and/or of other organisations that are outside of our control. Such websites are not covered by this Privacy & Coookie Policy. If you access other websites through our website then the operators of those sites may collect information from you which may be used by them in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ from ours.
You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we maintain about you upon written or e mail request and payment of a fee. You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. (For example, you may change your e mail address or decide that you do not wish to receive certain marketing communications.) If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect please contact us.
What personal information do we collect?
We will collect various pieces of personal information about you when you complete our on-line request forms and when you contact us by e mail, including items such as your name, your e mail address, your postal address, your telephone number and whether or not you consent to the use of your personal information for further marketing.
Our system may also record information concerning the number of visits made to the pages of this website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Auto-Sleepers uses trusted data analytics service providers like Google Analytics to help us analyse the aggregate website visitor statistics collected from our site cookies.
Cookies used on this site:
* Google Analytics: So that we can identify which parts of a site are popular we use Google Analytics to track which pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information which could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our site works and implement improvements.
* Session: When a user enters a website their computers will be issued with a 'cookie'. Cookies are text files which identify a users computer to the site's webserver. The website creates a 'session' cookie so that the users preferences can be used whilst navigating the site.
'Session' cookies are deleted once the user leaves the website and closes their browser.
Auto-Sleepers understands that Article 5 (3) of the e-Privacy Directive comes into force on 25th May 2011 and that the UK government is currently exploring how best to technically implement this directive.. This information is given to abide with the spirit of Article 5 (3) of the e-Privacy Directive.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visitwww.allaboutcookies.org
How we will use your personal information.
We respect your privacy and will only use your personal information to:
- Assist with the processing of any request you make to us
- Administer our website and gather broad demographic information about its users
- Advise you of changes to our website
- Provide you with marketing information (such as providing you with brochures, details of promotions, events, new products and services and so on offered by us which may be of interest to you)
- Review, develop and improve our website and the services and products we offer
- Customise our website for you based on your demographics; and for other purposes which you have consented
We may contact you by e mail, telephone or by letter to:
- Keep you informed of the status of any request you have made to us via our website or by e mail
- Obtain any additional information necessary to fulfil any such request: to verify your identity for security reasons
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees, subsidiary companies, business associates and agents (including without limitation dealers and distributors that sell our products)
- Our regulators, lawyers, auditors and other professional advisors; and/or other third parties (if we reasonably believe it is appropriate to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, court order or legal requirement)
We will process any personal data that you may submit through this website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended from time to time), and will ensure that any sub-contractor it may engage to provide the services requested by you acts in such manner. We will keep your personal data secure and will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the services requested.
How To Access Personal Information
You may by law request a copy of any personal data that Auto-Sleepers may hold about you. In order to obtain a copy of your personal information please provide us with a written request for the release of your personal information and enclose a fee of £10.00 payable to Auto-Sleepers Ltd to cover our administration costs.
How To Contact Us
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes or requires correction for any reason, please let us know by writing to us at the following address:
- Auto-Sleepers Ltd.
- Orchard Works, Willersey, Nr Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7QF, England